The integrated Android connector enables comfortable telephone control of your smartphone from the program interface of the CTI Client. The "CTI ToGo" app must also be installed on the smartphone.
In the PhoneDialog you can monitor the current phone status and start, accept or hang up calls on your smartphone.
The connection to the smartphone can be established either via WLAN or Bluetooth.
So you have basic CTI functionality for your smartphone
- Dial from other applications (eg via hotkey)
- Dialing from within other TAPI applications
- Integration of Outlook contacts + Dial from Outlook
- Integration of other data sources via ODBC, LDAP, CSV, HTTP
- Journal logging, Call reminders, Notes
- CTI functions for telephone control
- Dial, hang-up, answer calls
- Unfortunately, other functions such as consultation or hold are not supported!
Please note the special notes / restrictions.
Instructions can be found at:
Offline calls are calls that are made on the smartphone while there is no connection to the CTI Client. It is therefore not possible to log these calls directly in the CTI Client call journal. The "Offline Journal" function allows the CTI Client to read these offline calls from the smartphone's call list and add them to its call journal when the connection is reestablished.